ADVANCE PARIS A10 Classic
With our new A10 CLASSIC amplifier, our aim was to offer an audiophile integrated amplifier inspired by the famous X-i1100, praised for its seductive musicality and liveliness !
The A10 is fully integrated into the future and easy to use. Although its classic design remains timeless, it combines a ECC81/12AT7 tube preamplifier with a 2x130W class AB push-pull amplifier. In short, the best of both worlds.
Modernity is also displayed thanks to a microprocessor which manages all the functions enabled by the central encoder, on which a long or short press allows to access the menus.
We can scroll through the inputs: 6 analog on RCA including an MM phono with three capacitance settings (100, 200, 320 pf), a symmetrical line on XLR, 5 digital including 3 optics, one S/ PDIF and one USB audio, plus a connector for a bluetooth receiver XFTB01 aptX or XFTB02 aptX HD. An USB-A accepts audio files MP3 from a walkman or a USB key.
Originality: two HDMI, including one for a DVD in order to benefit from the quality audio signal from the A10, and a HDMI ARC to connect a screen to CEC protocol, can be activated in the System Setting menu.
Here are shown also information about the system, speaker selection (A,B or A + B), loudness adjustment, serious, acute or bypass, the setting auto standby (or not) spread from 5 to 90 min.
The trigger In / Out command switching on and off the A10 at distance, or from it to another device connected by the minijacks.
The A10 offers the possibility of connect two subwoofers and output modulation separately on the preamp or amplifier.
A fixed output Rec Out is intended for a cassette player type recorder, MD, or whatever.
In back, the High Bias switch activates the polarization in class A on the former watts from the power stage.
The A10 wins all the votes, can even show to much more ambitious and expensive than him.
A great success in perspective !
- POWER OUTPUT 8Ω, 4Ω and 2,66Ω 130W, 190W and 250WOUTPUT
- LEVEL Unbal. (max vol.) 9 volts
- FREQUENCY RESP. (+/-3dB) 20Hz - 80 kHz
- DISTORTION < 0.006% @1KHz/1W < 0.02%@32W
- SIGNAL TO NOISE HN 98dB
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 10KΩ
- DAC DIGITAL AUDIO AKM AK4490 (32bit - 768kHz)
- DIGITAL AUDIO PCM TRANSCEIVER AK4118
- INTERFACE DE RECEPTION USB/DSD* Optical input supporting : 24bit - 96kHz PCM* Coaxial input supporting : 24bit - 192kHz PCM* USB audio PCM input supporting 24bit/32bit 44,1kHz - 384kHz* USB audio PCM input supporting 2.8MHz (DSD64)-DOP/5.6MHz,(DSD128)-DOP/11.2MHz (DSD 256)-DOP
- AC INPUT 115/230V 50/60HzPOWER CONSUMPTION MAX Max 900W
- DIMENSIONS H. 175 x l. 385 x D. 430NET WEIGHT 14,5 kg