KIMBER ToneArm Kable TAK-HB Ultraplate 1.0 μ.
KIMBER TAK-HB Ultraplate
Kimber Tone Arm Kable. When only analog will do
Kimber Kable understands that a turntable is an extension of the audiophile’s commitment to musical enjoyment. TAK™ preserves all the precious detail that can be extracted from vinyl. OGQ/2™ (Orthogonal GyroQuadratic/2 channel) braiding virtually eliminates electromegnetic interference, radio frequency interference and crosstalk. Proprietary shielding material drastically reduces low frequency hum. The result is a musically precise cable that conveys the distinctive characteristics of any turntable setup. TAK™ is available in three models: TAK-Cu (copper), TAK-H (hybrid of silver and copper) and TAK-Ag (silver). Standard terminations are high quality 5-pin DIN to RCA or XLR. Other termination options are available:
SME 90° or 0° DIN
- Available at an additional 315 €
TAK-HB Ultraplate RCA to RCA or "studio grade" XLR to XLR termination at the same price
- Top quality RCA type connectors that are machined with precision out of solid metal stock. Featuring Ultraplate™ and solid Teflon™ dielectric. The split center pin and ground sleeve ensure solid signal connections.
- "Studio grade" XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
TAK-HB 5-pin DIN to WBT RCA
- WBT0114Cu For TAK-HB at an additional 75 €
- WBT0102Cu For TAK-HB or WBT0110Cu For TAK-HB at an additional 150 €
- WBT0102Ag For TAK-HB or WBT0110Ag For TAK-HB at an additional 230 €
TAK-HB WBT RCA to WBT RCA
- WBT0114Cu at an additional 150 €
- WBT0102Cu or WBT0110Cu at an additional 300 €
- WBT0102Ag or WBT0110Ag at an additional 465 €
Factory terminated in the following lengths:
- 0.5 m
- 1 m
- 1.5 m
- 2 m
- 3 m
- 4 m
Also available in custom lengths
Kimber TAK basic electrical specifications
- DUT: TAK-H
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 46.9 pF @ 20 kHz
- (Ls) series inductance: 0.901 µH @ 20 kHz
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.105 Ω
- Ground/Shield: R: 0.061 Ω, X: 0.310 Ω
- (Xt) total reactance: 0.160 Ω @ 20 kHz
- Cross Talk @ -60dB: 150.0 kHz
- Frequency response ± 0.5 dB: dc - 8 MHz
Handcrafting cables since 1979
What do we do here at Kimber Kable? The same thing we've been doing for over 30 years; making some of the finest audio and video cable available.
Buyer beware of counterfeits
The greatest form of flattery is imitation. Unfortunately, this kind of imitation is not flattering to us at Kimber Kable, or our customers. Over the past year, we have seen a great increase in the amount of counterfeit Kimber Kable available on the internet. While these counterfeit cables may appear to LOOK genuine, they are a far cry from the quality and craftsmanship of products that we create. A perfect example of these counterfeits is our 8AG and 4AG speaker cables. We no longer manufacture these products but the internet if full of so-called Kimber AG cables. Any Kimber AG speaker cable selling online is absolutely suspect. The vast majority of these counterfeits are being produced overseas. A good rule of thumb is that if you are buying a ‘Kimber Kable’ product that is shipping from Hong Kong or China, it is more than likely fake. Kimber Kable speaker cables and interconnects are produced here in our facility in Ogden, Utah. Anything claiming to ‘ship from the factory overseas’ is simply a ploy to close the sale on these counterfeit goods. We advise customers to only buy from authorized Kimber Dealers. Beware of auction or bid sites, and any site that is shipping from overseas. Once the cable is purchased, there is nothing we can do.
by Nate Mansfield – February 21st, 2012