SVS ULTRA CENTER Black Oak
Reference 3-way Ultra Center speaker anchors the front stage of a home theater with stunning dynamics, massive soundstage and pristine clarity for unerring realism and dialogue intelligibility. The 3-way design with 1-inch dome tweeter, 4-inch vertically-aligned midrange driver and dual 6.5-inch woofers produces outstanding dispersion characteristics for accurate frequency response at all listening positions.
The reference 3-way SVS Ultra Center channel speaker reproduces the most demanding movie and music content with depth, clarity and vigor, while serving as the main soundstage anchor and critical sonic bridge between the front left and right speakers in a surround sound home theater. Amazingly detailed and revealing of the finest nuance and textures with excellent low frequency extension, the SVS Ultra Center combines power and precision to outperform much larger and more expensive center channel speakers.
Built without compromise, the SVS Ultra Center speaker features a painstakingly tuned SoundMatch three-way crossover with dual 6.5-inch glass fiber composite woofers and a vertically aligned 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter and 4-inch midrange driver. From the acoustically enhanced cabinet geometry to the high-end components and build quality, the Ultra Center is a star among home theater speakers.
- Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Real black oak veneer and piano gloss black finish options
- Dual gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Dual 1.7" wide-flared rear-firing ports
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height)
- Cabinet Dimensions: 8.2” (H) x 22" (W) x 10.6” (D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 8.2” (H) x 22” (W) x 10.9” (D) (with grille)
- Shipped Dimensions: 14" (H) x 27" (W) x 15" (D)
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Shipped Weight: 35 pounds